Looking for a restaurant where you can partake in a delicious meal created with fresh and locally grown ingredients? Gwinnett Restaurant Week’s (GRW) participating restaurant, Graft Restaurant, is the perfect place!
Located in a beautifully renovated 1900s home in Grayson, GA, Graft has a cozy and friendly feel! It is a place where the staff truly believes in the celebration of family and friends gathered around the table to enjoy outstanding food!
Being a farm-to-table restaurant, Graft’s menu changes with the seasons, offering unique meals! For lunch and dinner you can choose from options such as salads, salmon, tacos, flatbread, pork and so much more!
On Sunday you can enjoy a delicious brunch menu! The oatmeal pancakes, stuffed French toast, and brunch burger with twice cooked fries are always a great choice!
For those who enjoy a glass of wine, be sure to check out Wine Tasting Tuesdays! For only $20 a person, you can taste some of Graft’s unique wines while listening to industry professionals discuss wine terminology along with great food pairings. If you’re more of a whiskey drinker, join Graft for half price whiskey cocktails on Whiskey Wednesdays!
During Gwinnett Restaurant Week, July 20-24, you can treat yourself to a three-course meal at Graft for only $21.21 per person, plus tax and gratuity! You can create your meal from Graft’s special GRW menu:
FIRST COURSE (choice of):
- Chilled local vegetable gazpacho
- Herbed focaccia, braised cannellini beans, arugula bruschetta
- Flatbread, sautéed grapes + apples, caramelized onions, goat cheese, thyme
SECOND COURSE (Choice of):
- Smoked adobo pork, fried rosemary, lemon stone ground grits, pea + bean salad
- House chorizo tacos, tangy slaw, cilantro crema, jalapenos, cilantro
- Graft burger, house pimento, pickled jalapenos, tangy slaw, twice cooked fries
THIRD COURSE (Choice of):
- Chocolate chip cookie, peanut milk
- Lime sorbet, mint oil, fresh fruit
- Glass of wine
Graft’s Restaurant Week Menu will be offered for Sunday brunch from 10:30am-3:30pm and Monday-Thursday from 5:30pm-10:30pm. Reservations are required! Call Graft today to reserve your seat at (770) 338-9001. Check out what others are saying about Graft Restaurant on Yelp!.