Check out the following remaining Halloween events in Gwinnett!
– Happy Hauntings 2013 at Malibu Grand Prix: Free candy and crafts for kids! All Kids dressed in their Halloween costume will get a Malibu Grand Prix Starter Pack for only $5 Starter Pack includes 3 tickets that can be used for Go Karts, Bumper Boats and Mini Golf.
– Trick-or-Treating at Mall of Georgia: Dress the kiddies up and head to the state’s largest mall for trick or treating from store to store.
– Lawrenceville Ghost Tours: Join the Aurora Theatre’s walking tour through one of Gwinnett’s oldest cities. Hear about the haunts and folklore of downtown Lawrenceville.
– Netherworld: This Hollywood-level haunted house is not for the faint of heart. See ghouls, goblins and monsters on your journey through 2 haunted attractions. Ranked one of the nation’s best haunts and featured on the Travel Channel.
– Trick-or-Treating at Sugarloaf Mills: Visit Sugarloaf Mills on 10/30 (the night BEFORE Halloween) from 6-8 to get a jump on your candy collections!