5 Exciting New Restaurants Have Joined the List!
Explore Gwinnett is pleased to announce the final list of 2013 Gwinnett Restaurant Week participants. Five new restaurants include Marlow’s Tavern, Three Blind Mice, Graft Restaurant, Mojito’s and The Georgia Pine. The promotion takes place Monday, July 22 – Thursday, July 25, 2013.
Participating Restaurants: (Check out their menus here)
- Adam’s Restaurant in Buford (Steak/Seafood)
- Carrabba’s in Duluth (Italian)
- Cinco Mexican Cantina in Suwanee (Mexican)
- Graft Restaurant in Grayson (American)
- Hi-Life Kitchen in Norcross (American)
- Kurt’s Euro Bistro in Duluth (German/Continental/Steak)
- Luciano’s in Duluth (Italian)
- Marlow’s Tavern in Duluth (American)
- Mojito’s in Norcross (Cuban)
- Park Café in Duluth (Bistro)
- Sperata in Buford (Upscale American/Mediterranean)
- Sugo Restaurant and Tapas (Greek/Italian)
- The Melting Pot in Duluth (Fondue)
- Three Blind Mice in Lilburn (American)
- The Georgia Pine in Lawrenceville (American)
Now in its 7th year, Gwinnett Restaurant Week features 15 restaurants, each offering a three-course meal for just $21.21 (plus tax and gratuity), a savings of 20-35%.
“We are so excited that Gwinnett’s restaurant scene is growing and changing,” explains Lisa Anders, Executive Director of Explore Gwinnett. “Gwinnett Restaurant Week is designed to show off some of the best offerings in Gwinnett. We encourage locals and visitors to use this promotion to discover something new.”
Anders is excited about this year’s mix of restaurants, noting that “the large majority of our restaurants are independently owned, and we worked very hard this year to incorporate some new establishments that many people haven’t tried yet.”
Most participating restaurants require reservations for Restaurant Week, and Anders suggests making them early to confirm space. “A number of our restaurants sell out each year, so the earlier the better for making reservations.”
Reservations for some restaurants can be made online and others by phone. Diners can view all Gwinnett Restaurant Week menus at www.GwinnettRestaurantWeek.com.
New this year, social media savvy diners will have the opportunity to get small prizes during Restaurant Week by checking in via the Yelp! App. Valid only at participating restaurants and details will soon be added to the GRW website.
To receive email updates for Gwinnett Restaurant Week, sign up for the e-newsletter at www.GwinnettRestaurantWeek.com.