School’s out for summer! Have nothing planned to do? Here are some great ways to spend a day out rather than being stuck inside.
1) Take a picnic to your nearest park! Gwinnett is filled with beautiful parks which are free for you.
2) Play in the fountain at the Mall of Georgia. It may be the cheapest mall trip yet!
3) Pack a blanket, a hat, and your tomahawk and head to the next Gwinnett Braves game. Lawn tickets are only six dollars.
4) Get your grocery shopping over with at a local farmer’s market. The food is fresh and the atmosphere is quite pleasant.
5) Is the Georgia heat too hot for you? Cool off at the Atlanta IceForum ice skating.
Need more information? Check out the Gwinnett Convention and Visitor’s Bureau website or come on into our office! We’d love to give you one of our NEW visitor’s guides packed full of dining, attraction, and event ideas as well as coupons!