Take advantage of this gorgeous weather by loading up the family and visiting all of the fun events happening this weekend.
– Stone Mountain Park’s Spring FUN Break: Say good-bye to winter and a big hello to spring at Stone Mountain Park’s nine-day kid’s festival, Spring FUN Break. Experience the only place in Atlanta to see the hit movie, Journey to the Center of the Earth as a 4D adventure. Climb high up in the trees on Sky Hike, the nation’s largest adventure ropes course. Other Spring FUN Break activities feature storytelling, crafts and much more! April 2, 2010 – April 10, 2010, 10am-7pm. The Adventure Pass is $27 (plus tax) for adults and $21 (plus tax) for children ages 3-11.
– Kids Day Out: Hooray, school’s out for kids! Bring your kids and their friends for games, art, sports and fun at Best Friend Park Gym in Norcross! Bring sack lunch, snack & drink. April 2, 2010, 7am-6pm. $30, pre-registraion.
– Gwinnett Gladiators vs. South Carolina Stingrays (Friendly Friday): See the Gwinnett Gladiators, Gwinnett’s professional ECHL ice hockey team, play at the Arena at Gwinnett Center. Tickets range from only $10 to $20. The Arena is located at 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth. April 2, 2010, 7:35pm. Admission is $10 – $20.
– Giant Easter Egg Hunt: This action packed day is free for the local community, and guaranteed to put a smile on everyone’s face! Admission is FREE. Come out for a day of fun on April 3, 2010 at 11am at Malibu Grand Prix. 770-416-7630
– Trolley Tour 2010: April 4, 2010 – June 27, 2010, 12:30pm / 3pm. Come join us again this year as we ride through the streets and neighborhoods of the Lawrenceville community. We will highlight Lawrenceville Square, the parks, the businesses and some of the History. We will have Realtors, Builders and Developers who will have their homes open for those Sunday’s as well. All of the homes will be within the City Limits of Lawrenceville. We have two (2) Trolleys this year. Each Trolley holds approximately 30 people at a time.