Sperata is a farm-to-table restaurant, and changes its menus frequently to provide its customers with the freshest ingredients possible! This restaurant strives to create a remarkable dining experience by providing customers with excellent food, service and atmosphere!
The Executive Chef, Christopher Alan Hope, has a creative flare and high standard of excellence which is evident in every bite.Hope has been recognized by highly regarded food critics, and received multiple medals and awards at culinary competitions. Recently he has earned the achievement of “Famous Fish Company”, the “Best of Peachtree City” award, and a “5 star” rating by the Atlanta Magazine.
Here at Sperata, you can experience Hope’s cooking talent! Soups and salads, seafood dishes, and entrees, such as Chicken Marsala and Pork Tenderloin, are just some of the delicious menu items you can choose from!
Today through Thursday, for only $21.21, plus tax and gratuity, you can create your own three-course meal from a variety of options on Sperata’s special GRW Menu:
First Course (Choice of):
- Cock-a-Leekie Soup | leak and potato
- Escargot | garlic, parsley, white wine, Dijon mustard,creamed spinach
- Picasso Salad | romaine lettuce, chipotle ranch dressing,grilled apples and bacon, blue cheese crumbles
Second Course (Choice of):
- Charcuterie Platter | prosciutto, peppered salami, roasted artichokes, kumato caprese, carpaccio, arugula
- Sperata’s Gravlax | marinated Scottish salmon, dill sour cream, capers, rosti potatoes, poached egg
- Roast Cornish Hen | black pudding potato hash, red cabbage, green beans, port wine reduction
Third Course (Choice of):
- Sticky Toffee Puddding | hot with a caramel rum sauce
- Crepes Suzette | crepes with flambeed peaches
Sperata is open from 5pm-10pm today through Thursday, and reservations are required! You can make your reservation by calling 678-765-7911 or online at Open Table.
Check out what others are saying about Sperata on Yelp!